4.29.2016

Father & Son

I know how fortunate I am to have children and I never take it for granted, but some days it really hits me smack in the face that I am a Dad. As I lie here in bed with Cyrus, alternating between reading, talking, snuggling, and being on our computers,  I couldn't be more happy. Our family does plenty of things as a foursome, which we always enjoy, but these one-on-one times are some of my faves.

We are a tightly-knit family and value this bond, but the bond that each of us have with one another is even more special. Cyrus and I have a bond that is deep and multi-layered. We have the most special walks in the country where we go deep. Nothing is off limits. I feel so blessed to have Cyrus in my life and from what he tells me, he feels the same. Love this boy. xx..Dad